- 2/3 cup gluten free flour mix
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate (use squares, or weigh chocolate chips with scale)
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1-1/8 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (any kind! milk chocolate is delicious, but semisweet works also...or white or peanut butter...)
2) Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and xanthan gum in a small bowl. Set aside.
3) Melt chocolate and butter in a medium-size saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; whisk in sugar and vanilla. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, and continue to whisk until mixture is completely smooth and glossy. Add flour mixture and whisk until just incorporated. Sitr in nuts and chocolate chips.
4) Pour batter into pan and place in preheated oven. Bake about 45 minutes are until knife inserted in center comes out with wet crumbs. Cool in pan on rack about 5 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting out foil, and cool completely on rack. Enjoy!!!