Friday, October 8, 2010

Monster Cookies

I got this recipe from the Betty Crocker website, and it is oh so good!
Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
3/4 cup M&Ms
1/2 cup Rice Chex


Heat oven to 350 degrees.  In a large bowl, stir butter, peanut butter, and egg until blended.  Stir in cookie mix until soft dough forms.  I had to use my hands to get this blended together!  Stir in M&Ms and Rice Chex, breaking cereal apart as you mix.  Again, especially at this point I had to really use my hands and squeeze the dough together.  There are a lot of chocolate chips and M&Ms!


Abigail helping measure.


Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake for 11 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown.  Cool for 2 minutes and then remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire rack.  Enjoy!!


My girls and a friend enjoying the cookies.


AnnaMarie




No comments:

Post a Comment